Friday, September 18, 2026

Malwitz's Memo Sept. 21, 2026

> P.E.
> L.A.
> Math
> Soc. St.
> Sci.
> Writing
> LUCK
> Band/Choir
> Study Hall

Be sure to check the planner each night.
> Study Hall
> L.A.
> Math
> Soc. St.
> Sci.
> Writing
> Library
>Band/Choir
> STEM




> P.E.
> L.A.
> Math
> Soc. St.
> Sci.
> Writing
> Char. Ed.
> Band/Choir
> Study Hall




Wed. envelope
> Study Hall
> L.A.
> Math
> Soc. St.
> Sci.
> Writing
> Band/Choir
> STEM

Comprehension due

> P.E.
> L.A.
> Math
> Soc. St.
> Sci.
> Writing
> Band/Choir
> Study Hall.


Families,
I hope you enjoyed your weekend! We had our first Thursday comprehension assignment for the year. The students did a nice job. I do expect proof to be highlighted or underlined in the passage and numbered. For the short answer questions, I need complete sentences and all parts of the question answered. I did go over this in class as well. I also shared I will take redo's, which are due back the following Monday. This week we continue with Theme, and Author's Craft in L.A. Math continues with decimals, Soc. St. is covering MN facts, and Sci. is covering planets. Teachers will be setting up conference times soon. Watch for your fall conference slip to go home in the Wed. envelope. With outside temps and inside temps all over the place, you may want to send in a sweatshirt to stay warm in the classroom and or outside. It's not cool to wear a jacket :) Have a great week!
Character Value of the Month... 
Friendship
                        Be a friendly companion other people want to be around

Ms. Malwitz
malwitzt@maplelake.k12.mn.us
320-963-3024 ext. 146