Friday, August 28, 2026

Malwitz's Memo Sept. 1, 2026



No School


Open House

11 a.m.-7 p.m.

> P.E.
> Choir/Band
> ELA
> Math
>Writing/Soc./
Sci

Wed. envelope
> Study Hall
> Choir/Band
> ELA
> Math
>Writing/Sci./
Soc. 
> STEM
> P.E.
> Choir/Band
> ELA
> Math
>Writing/Sci./
Soc.
> Study Hall 



Families,
Welcome Back!!! I am looking forward to seeing you at Open House!! We are going to start switching classes this week already for Language Arts (ELA), Math, and Writing/Sci/Soc. After FastBridge testing in a couple weeks, we will look at the scores and determine which students may need intervention: Irish Support, Math Corp, and/or Reading Corp. With three days of school this week, we will learn about each other, classroom expectations, and get a feel for the daily schedule. Our schedule is a little different this year than it has been in the past. I am sure the students will enjoy it! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please call or send an email. I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have concerning anything here at MLE. I will always have a paper copy of my newsletter in your child's planner every Monday. I am excited for another school year at MLE!
Character Value of the Month... 
Friendship
                        Be a friendly companion other people want to be around

Ms. Malwitz
malwitzt@maplelake.k12.mn.us
320-963-3024 ext. 146